Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, I am so glad to finally be considered a blogger.
I am new to all of this so I hope that I do this right. I first of all want to say that Regent University has been the best decision of my life; and my only regret is that I have to attend as an online student. The reason I say it is a regret is because seeing the pictures of the Campus, and hearing about some of the things that go on on campus I regret not being able to be apart of that. Some time soon my hope is that I can at least come to Virginia and get to see the Campus and experience it's beauty first hand. I am still a fairly new Christian, still learning about my Heavenly Father and the love he extends to all of us. It is an amazing journey I am on and I hope that this cloud I am on never goes away. I have been through a really hard (mostly self imposed) life. And turning my life over to Christ has been both the hardest and the easiest thing I have ever done. Part of my testimony is posted in the new online Fellowship In Faith Community. Which by the way is a genius Idea, there are alot of times that I have felt I had no one to turn to but then remembered the online Faith Community and have always gotten someone to give me some great advice and help. I love to tell people about how I came to Christ and if you want to know the story, all you have to do is ask. I fell that, no, I know that I am in the exact place that God has in store for me right now, and I am loving every minuet of it all.

In Christ
Dee Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hi DeeAnna~
    How is the first week going? At the beginning of the week, I was stressed about how I was going to get it all done. Today I'm feeling a little more organized!

    ReplyDelete

The publisher/owner of this website, DeeAnna Woods, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.